Tuesday 1 January 2013

Welcome

A little background... but not much...

I am an ex-witch. I am now "born-again"!
I don't claim to know it all, nor am I all that wise!! (At least - I don't think I am! You can think what you like!)
When I'm tired, my spelling gets shocking!
I'm learning how to pray the way God wants me to and about the things that He wants me to!
I've just started actually reading the bible everyday, not just on Sundays!
For some strange reason I feel the need to share my thoughts and my prayers!
My most favourite book is Esther! Its the most read too!

So, welcome, thanks for stopping by, and feel free to share anything you like to share!

P.S. All photos and art that will be featured on here is copyrighted to TigerEye Freelance Photography... Please ask for permission before using any of the photos or art!

No comments: