Thursday 17 January 2013

Prayer for family.

Lord, there seems to be a lack of common sense in our youth these days! I ask Lord, that You would help us parents pass on common sense to our children. I ask that You would help us raise our children in the way that You want!
Lord, I ask that You would give all the grand parents wisdom in helping their children raise their grandchildren. I ask that You would help form, and heal relationships.
Lord, especially for my family, I ask that You would give us all wisdom! I ask that we, as Your children, would find the time to spend with You, that we would desire to teach our children and our grandchildren about You. That we would show them how it is done. Not by telling them, but by them seeing us doing! I ask that we all learn to see You. To seek Your face and not Your hands, to seek Your wisdom to lead and teach our children!
I ask, God, that You would step into our marriages and teach us how to love our spouses.
I ask that You would soften our hardened calloused hearts, and give us teachable spirits! That we would come to know You more!
Lord, for those of us who are in unstable, rocky marriages/relationships, I pray a special blessing, a blessing from You! Particular to each individuals needs! For those who need peace, I ask for peace, for those who need to learn how to forgive, I ask that You would teach it and grant the ability to forgive, for those who need patience, I ask for wisdom and discernment, for those who need grace, I ask that grace and mercy be poured out for them!
Lord, You alone know the individual needs of each member of my family, I ask that You minister to us where we need it most! Even of that is not the area where we think there is a problem! Send Your fire upon us, bring us back in to a right relationship with You deal with us as You see fit. And teach us to cast our cares, issues, demands and burdens upon You, not each other!
Amen.

If you wish, you can add tour own prayers to the bottom, in the comments section. Try not to mention specifics or peoples names! Thanks. May Gods blessings multiply in your heart and life.

No comments: