Thursday 5 September 2013

God opposes the proud

The following is a dream I had this morning. Now this dream came as a surprise to me... I dont watch tv (the antenna has been removed from the house, so no reception), and I don't really get into political stuff - so having this dream was a bit of a shocked!

I had a dream where Kevin Rudd was on a camp with a whole bunch of Spirit filled christians... It came time for sleeping, and due to lack of beds/heaters, people were encouraged to sleep close! I saw six or so guys in sleeping bags on top of a wire bed frame, and about the same number under it! This frame was shoved in the corner, so whoever was underneath at the wall was trapped! And in that position I saw Mr Rudd. Stuck and unable to move!

I believe that it means that Mr Rudd has made his judgements, whatever they are! God knows his heart. God knows his deeds. God has laid out his plan for Mr Rudd.

Because of his judgements and assumptions, he will be boxed in and unable to move. God will deal with him in a way that is personal to Mr Rudd.

From my understanding, Mr Rudd has put himself into a rather interesting predicament, but God sees him, knows him and will deal with him!

While what he said about homosexuality and whatever else is bad! I believe that we as christians are meant to pray for "personal repentance"... (meaning that Mr Rudd repents) - before he is forceably  humbled.
I feel that Gods hand is over Mr Rudd, to either humble him, or exalt him! It depends on what happens in his heart.
I also feel that Mr Rudd knows of God (like He is some being out there somewhere, with no real power). He does not yet know God! He is very close to meeting Him! May it be by repentance and not by forced humbling! We know that God opposes the proud!

May Gods blessings shower down upon you. And may you be coated in the dust of your Rabbi!

No comments: