Thursday 12 December 2013

Of those who refuse to listen

A message from the Lord (please do not shoot, tar or feather the messenger!)

Of those who refuse to listen to Me, let them go! Give them enough rope and time and they will hang themselves! Then they will either turn from Me or turn to Me.

Those you know who give humanistic teachings, saying that your prayers should start in the heart of flesh have it wrong. Your prayers should start in the throne room, where you should be watching and listening to see and hear what I say and do, just as I watched and listened to what My Father said and did!

You are to follow the leading and teaching of My Holy Spirit.

As for these who refuse to listen to Me, they have become like festy pools of stagnant poison. They will feel jealousy when they see others around them performing miracles in My name. And once they come to the end of themselves, after being jealous, and some having tried the dark arts to do the same miracles, they will turn to Me. Then and only then will I be able to use them! Once they have decided to let go of religion and false beliefs, idolatry and false doctrine, I can use them! Once they have fallen off the cliff called self, or hung themselves with the rope called self, then I can use them.

Until then, all You can do is pray that their eyes be opened to Me, that their hardened hearts be softened by Me, that their ears be open to hear Me, and that their understanding will be enlightened by Me.

Praying these blessings for any and all who refuse to listen to Me, will not make the path you walk any easier! You will still get ridiculed, despised and in some cases, hated, for listening to Me. Keep walking. Keep seeking My face. I will lead you on paths of righteousness, I will lead you beside quiet waters, I will lead you.

Daily seek My presence. I will instruct you. Ask for wisdom and discernment.

May Gods blessings shower down upon you. And may you be coated in the dust of your Rabbi!

No comments: