Tuesday 23 July 2013

Spirit filled and demon possessed: its not good but can happen!

Its been said that "a Spirit filled believer can not have a demon! And if they do, are they really saved??"

I beg to differ!! Well, actually, I don't beg, I disagree! Totally!

Here's why!

In my days as a witch (which I have since repented of etc.) I had two friends (whom shall remain nameless other than to call them witch 1 and witch 2)...

They had a plan for me! Apparently I was a natural and rather strong in certain areas and they wanted to harness this for their own devious plans! So they set about placing within me a demon with triggers so that they could "activate" me whenever and wherever they wanted!

For whatever reason they had a falling out with each other, and no longer spoke to each other! And witch 2 said to me "be careful, she's a dangerous one that one!"

Anyway, I had these moments in time where my world would turn black and I'd end up who knows where! It was because the thing in me had been activated and I had been controlled...

I had been saved and Spirit filled for at least 10 or more years before I finally found out what was going on there and finally was delivered and set free of this demonic thing!

So from personal experience, I can tell you, that it is entirely possible to be saved, Spirit filled and demon possessed at the same time! Its not a good place to be and the demon needs to be gotten rid of ASAP! But in some circumstances, the person has no idea how it got there or when! And only by revelation of the Holy Spirit did I come to find out what the problem was and how to get rid of it!

Thanks and praise be to God, I am free!

May Gods blessings shower down upon you. And may you be coated in the dust of your Rabbi!

No comments: