Thursday 30 May 2013

Message writing...

I am amazed! After our home group on Wednesday night, Ps Graeme asked the small group that hadn't yet gone home who wanted to do the communion message! I kinda shyly put my hand up because I felt that God said to do it! And everytime that has happened I've had a message! But this time, I'm struggling to put two sentences together! Instead of having a message delivered right there and then, I've had impressions of books to read, songs and a handful of words that could be strung together to make something meaningful!

God knows that I hate waiting! He also knows that I want to share what He is saying. And to be honest, I'm not even sure if I'm hearing correctly! Impressions and half whispered thoughts are not much to go on!

Lets just say I'm running the risk of getting frustrated! But God already knows that too! I'm so very glad that He knows me and what I'm like! And, I did have warning, being stretched... That's an understatement and a half!

I have no idea what God wants me to bring, I have assurance that I will get a message, and I also have assurance that I will be stretched! This is not fun! I know that I have to go with it. I cant pull back! I have to be courageous!

Please pray for me!

No comments: