Wednesday 25 June 2014

LIVING SACRIFICE - Child OF God -Co-heir WITH Christ... Its WHAT I am!

"When I was woven together in the DEPTHS OF THE EARTH" - GLOBE ... ADAM - DIRT MAN ... FIRST ADAM ... CHRIST - SECOND ADAM ... me woven in the DEPTHS of the earth - SISTER OF CHRIST! This is huge!

I have authority simply because I am adopted as a SISTER of Christ. Not a sister IN Christ, or a sister WITH Christ, but a sister OF Christ. Don't let that go to your head! Co-heir WITH Christ. I never got that before - kinda like - how is that even possible? I need to swap out the slave mentality for something completely different! Renew my mind... Not just refresh but renew - to make new!! Put off the old (slave), put on the new (Sister/Co-heir with).

It is so much deeper then simply get "saved"! I am starting to doubt that "saved" actually has anything to do with anything! Its simply mans doctrine!
To walk with God is more the point. To WALK with GOD. That is what Enoch did - he walked with God! I doubt he prayed some pathetic prayer! I want to do that - to walk - but how?

What's with those prayers anyway? "Lord I give my heart to You...!" NEWS FLASH: He wants MORE than your heart! He wants MORE than your life! He wants YOU!! To walk and talk, to be open and honest, to hide nothing and have integrity, to speak your mind and listen to His.
To be saved - if its your whole life and not one small aspect, sure! But if its only one small aspect - what a joke!

He is a jealous God, and nothing but your all AND your everything will suffice! Living sacrifice! Holy... Holy... Think of that. You cant and aren't holy if you're a pew sitting sunday christian who acknowledges Jesus with your lips but denies Him with your lifestyle! Hmm, tolerance is under scrutiny. What crap is tolerated in that lifestyle? Living SACRIFICE. LIVING sacrifice. Dirt man!

HOLY = SET APART!!

SET APART TO WALK WITH - WITH - GOD.

He is relentless. His love is all consuming. To persue Him is the only option. To trust, to have faith and to walk in His authority. Cant do that without knowing Him, and who He made you to be! What He made you to be!

You will know the TRUTH and HE will set you free, and when the TRUTH sets you free, you will be free indeed, because JESUS is the way, the TRUTH and the life.

May Gods blessings shower down upon you. And may you be coated in the dust of your Rabbi!

Australian Watcher On The Wall
http://australianwatcheronthewall.blogspot.com.au

No comments: