Thursday 15 August 2013

My ministry or Gods ministry?

Is it really my ministry? What I am trying to say is... Overall, God has work for us ALL... Therefore, is it really my ministry or is it just work that God has specifically for me?

To me, claiming that I have a specific ministry - "my ministry" - seems to me to be an attempt to take God out of the picture! Which is not a typically wise move!

I think that the only ministry I need is prayer ministry to deal with my crap!

My anything is purely me focused! Take me out of the picture and put God there instead! Right focus, right result!

Jesus said that He only did what He saw the Father doing. He only spoke what the Father said! He only did what the Father did... That there, to me, says that the "ministry" is Gods alone and we should only do what the Father does!

So, I don't have a specific ministry, I have a small part to play in Gods overall work/ministry!

May Gods blessings shower down upon you. And may you be coated in the dust of your Rabbi!

No comments: