Monday 24 June 2013

Prayer notes

This last week and a bit has been a bit of a sad, yet exciting time!
My dog Oreo died.
Now God has had me praying in a very particular way in which I have come under attack! We all should know by now that when we start doing what God says, the devil takes notice!
Anyway, Oreos death was a sad outcome!
Now, I'm not going to go into the debate "did God cause it, did God allow it", because those are side issues and not important! What is important is that God used it! Oreos death reminded me of something that I forgot to do!
When we start in spiritual warfare, we absolutely must pray for protection for our families! While most of us classify our pets as family, the devil doesn't! His technicality is that they are in fact animals! We need to pray for their protection too!
Oreos death didn't stop me doing what God wants, but it did slow me down! Be sure to not make the same small and seemingly insignificant mistake that I did!


May Gods blessings shower down upon you.

No comments: